Langsung ke konten utama

"The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey"


Ok, this is my first posting in this year, I hope your goal can be reached, and accompanied by all the good things and luck.

Okay, because I’m fan of the LOTR, I will give my review about the other movie “ The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey”. Since, I’ve never yet read the book, I can’t compare this movie with the originally novel, but I wonder why this movie become trilogy because the book is looked thinner than when I read the LOTR and the novel of the LOTR is trilogy in originally, but when I’ve seen the movie is still amazing as well as the LOTR, of course because the director is still Peter Jackson. I really love the setting like place, effect, costume, and the plot of story is great, make me want to read the novel as soon as possible.

For the lover of the LOTR, you must be know that this story “The Hobbit” is telling about the adventure of Bilbo Baggins, and how he gets the ring from Gollum. I like the acting of Martin Freeman as Bilbo Baggins, reminds me of character “Pippin = Peregrin Took” , is like comical thing. Oh, yeah I want to share something, after I saw this movie, I just rewatched “the LOTR and The Fellowship of The Ring”, and there is scene about how Bilbo Baggins find the ring from Gollum, and the actor is the old version Bilbo Baggins “Ian Holm” not the Martin Freeman, hehe, I think Peter Jackson wasn’t plan that he will make another piece of Tolkien work, -just in my mind- but this is a good thing, than used somebody else and next, when you see the role is done by somebody else too.

For you, the one who didn’t yet see the movie, go immediately to the cinema, watched in 3D and taking the last row, because I got the great effect when the dragon is breathing as if he comes directly come from my back. I feel, it was great to see some artificial work that made with every effort, love and passion. Ok, Happy New Year 2013! =D , I hope I can continue share something in this blog, sorry for the inconvenience thing.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

22

When she was 22 the future looked bright But she's nearly 30 now and she's out every night I see that look in her face she's got that look in her eye She's thinking how did I get here and wondering why It's sad but it's true how society says Her life is already over There's nothing to do and there's nothing to say Til the man of her dreams comes along picks her up and puts her over his shoulder It seems so unlikely in this day and age She's got an alright job but it's not a career Wherever she thinks about it, it brings her to tears Cause all she wants is a boyfriend She gets one-night stands She's thinking how did I get here I'm doing all that I can It's sad but it's true how society says Her life is already over There's nothing to do and there's nothing to say Til the man of her dreams comes along picks her up and puts her over his shoulder It seems so unlikely in this day and age It's sad but it's true how socie

Malang part 1 – se-MALANG nasibku T_T – 15 juni 2010

Okay,,, welcome my holiday! Betapa sialny nasib saya sebelum liburan ini sempat kehilangan dompet sewaktu pulang dari Jakarta menuju bandung, untung naik bus eksekutif ada orang baik hati mau mengembalikan dompet saya, lagipula isiny emang gak seberapa cuman 175rb perak. Coba bayangin naik kelas ekonomi, udah pasti diembat dan dompet beserta kartu-kartu ptg lainnya gak mungkin kembali ke tangan saya. Malamny saya packing siap-siap untuk traveling liburan saya. Saya hanya membawa 1 potong celana jeans yg saya pakai, 1 celana kain cepat kering, 1 legging, mantel hangat, 1 kaos , 1 baju santai, 1 baju formal, 1 sepatu trekking, sarung tangan, kaos kaki, 1 sepatu crocs. Saya berangkat menuju kota Malang dari bandung memakai kereta Malabar yg saat itu sedang promo hanya 80rb rupiah saja, yg berangkat dari stasiun bandung pukul 15.30. Saat itu saya akan berangkat bersama tiga teman saya. Dan saya sudah siap-siap sekitar pukul 2 siang berangkat dari rumah dan sempat mampir ke kantor telkom
“ People will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” ~Maya Angelou