Langsung ke konten utama

Graduation!

I really love, like and admire the April Graduation!!!! cause TERRA used The Lord of The Ring as theme and they're really give totality with full quality in their parade. Hehehe
They give us the cute terra frodo elephant as souvenir and the plakat in wisnite and best performance with full costume to play a role like the story of the LOTR in graduation day.


Ohhh where did they get costume for legolas and frodo? Waaahh so cute. The uruk hai looks so real. Aragorn must be fit with long hair. The gimli's helmet and the arwen's tiara are the best. Hehe 



 Because this first graduation event for terra 2011, they were really enthusiast to organize this event. But this is so great for me, thanks for committee. you are so creative.  Not forget thanks for the flower and olive from dece and meyhong,also chocolate from isna.... mmmuah for all.   


Hhhheee graduation day, some people said that day was my day, but for me that day was not perfect day: waking lately, heavy rain in the early morning, waiting for so long in papyrus, got jogging with kebaya, almost fell because my heels was stucked by lakban, heavy rain again in the afternoon. But I'm so happy that i met with my friends. I really really really miss u all.



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Joke at the end of "middle age" ??

beberapa tante-tante metropolitan sedang duduk-duduk santai di ruang meeting T1 : Hey! darimana aja Lu?! ( menyapa temannya yang baru saja datang ) T2 : Iya ini gw bawain makanan dari Bazaar ( entah toko apa,, yang pasti bukan sejenis pasar balubur) T1 : Yahh Lu dari Bazaar jangan beli makanan melulu.. T2 : beli apa dong,, T1`: ..hmmm... Laki! T 1, 2, 3 : hahahahhaha ( ketawa aLa tante rumpi) T 1 : iye,, abis tadi lagi ga di SALE,,, kekekekek T 2 : he-eh y, harusnya buy 1 get 1, free for your friend dan semua tante-tante itu makin ketawa ngakak heboh... ....disaat-saat menunggu shift kerja... I think they're desperately single career woman.....

tv series: the no.1 ladies detective agency

Since I was a jobless, I watched  tv, a looooot, hehehe. Again, I want to share one of my favorite tv show which appeared in HBO, the no. 1 ladies detective agency. And this tv series is about detective but don't thinking that this story is full with murderer like the other detective strory. The story is full of comedy, that's really good to increase my mood in my jobless life,hehe.  The story was set in botswana, africa, with the main character is mma ramotswe, the only one private detective in Botswana. The cases in this story is different with the other detective stories that I ever watched. They give the simple case with brillian storyline, such as affair case, illegal dentist, and mysterial reguler death in hospital. This tv series also give me a new perception about africa, I thought every miles in africa is jungle and the only one modern place is south africa, lol but I'm wrong, botswana have a real life like indonesia, hehe. This tv series also show the wildlife afr...

Selamat Ulang Tahun kakak!

“halo dedek, mbek pulang weekend ini!” ,itulah kata-kata penyemangat bagi saya ketika kakak akan pulang ke Bandung. Selalu banyak cerita yang saya ingin sampaikan ketika kakak pulang ke bandung dari hal yang gak penting untuk diceritain sampai masalah serius yang saya sedang hadapi. Waktu saya sedih atau setelah saya melakukan tindakan bodoh, kakak adalah orang pertama yang saya hubungi. Dan itulah kakak saya, the one of person that I can tell everything, karena kakak salah satu org yang paling nyambung kalau saya nyerita sesuatu. Ingin sekali saat ini saya memberikan hugs yang besar buat kakak saya, dan berterima kasih atas segala perhatiannya bwt “ sister disaster = me “ :p, ini list terima kasih saya buat kakak. Terima kasih ya kak buat: · Inspirasinya untuk selalu mengembangkan senyum dimana saja dan kapan saja. Disaat naik angkot, kakak selalu mengembangkan senyum padahal disitu sama sekali gak ada cowok ganteng atau hal menyenangkan yang lainnya, yang ada cuman ...